We are now offering all of our Acoustic and Classic Guitar Plans, Ukulele Plans, and Mandolins to our customers interested in using them for their CNC milling operations. We have had many requests for these files and the time has now come!
Both formats will be included in one download and is easily unzipped. Both formats will include all the layers required for easy separation into the Tool Paths you will need for your CNC software. These files can be loaded into your CAD program for editing as well. and are easily modified with AutoCAD 2000 and later, and most other CAD programs. If your CAD system or CNC software will read either DXF or DWG files, they will work for you.
Note that these are not just DXF & DWG files that we have written from our drawings that we use to produce the PDF plans. These are files that are specifically designed to work with CNC software by stripping out the unusable extraneous information of text, dimensions, lines etc.. You are left with clean, closed vector entities and only the layers you will need for importing into your CAD system or CNC software.
Acoustic Guitar Layouts and Layers Included: (Note that not all of these apply for all acoustic Guitar files)
Note: Acoustic Guitar CNC Files allow for 2mm top thickness and 2mm back thickness for the side contour cutout, head block and tail block dimensions. The Neck dimension at the neck joint allows for 2mm back thickness.
- Top Plate Cutout, Including Soundhole, Bridge, Bridge Plate, Braces, Reinforcing Plates and Blocks
- Back Plate Cutout Including Braces, Middle Reinforcing Strip and Blocks
- Top Plate Cutout for Cutaway (Dreadnought, Grand Auditorium, Grand Symphony,GS Mini, 000 Concert, 0M-14 Fret Guitars)
- Neck Cutout Top View, Side View, Back View & End View. Also Includes Truss Rod Channel & Tuner Peg Through Holes
- Neck Profiles at 1st, 6th, and 10th Frets (9th Fret for 12-Fret Models).
- (3) Types of Neck Attachment Including: 2 Bolt-on Configurations and Typical Dovetail Joint
- Head & Tail Block Layouts w/ Head Blocks Matching (3) Neck Joint Configurations Above
- Fretboard Layout (2) Different Configurations Included, Plus Fret Locations
- Fretboard Profile at 1st, 6th, and 10th (9th for 12-Fret Models) Frets Showing Fretboard Radius & Thickness
- Top Plate Brace Profiles Showing Top & Side Views, w/ Scalloping
- Back Plate Brace Profiles Showing Top & Side Views, w/ Scalloping and Arching Contour
- Bridge Cutout, Contouring, Pin Holes, Pin Reliefs & String Ramps
- Bridge Plate Layout
- Soundhole Reinforcement Layout or Soundhole Brace Layouts
- Pickguard Cutout
- Side Contour Template Cutout Diagram
- Heated Side Bender Form Insert Layout.
- Heated Side Bender Form Insert for Cutaway Guitar Models
Mandolin Layouts and Layers Included:
- Top Plate Cutout, Including f-holes, and Blocks
- Back Plate Cutout Including Blocks
- Top and Back Plate Contours for Arched Top & Back
- Neck Cutout Top View, and Side View. Also Includes Truss Rod Channel & Tuner Peg Through Holes
- Neck Profiles at Nut, 5th, and 9th Frets
- Typical Dovetail Joint Neck Attachment
- Head & Tail Block Layouts
- Scroll Blocks for F5
- Fretboard Layout, Plus Fret Locations
- Fretboard Profile at Nut, 5th, and 9th Frets
- Section Cuts Through Top & Back Plates at 5 locations (7 for F5)
- Pickguard Cutout
- Side Contour Template Cutout Diagrams
- Truss Rod Cover Cutout
- Fretboard Support Block
- Abalone Flowerpot Cutout on F5
Rights and Ownership of These Files:
These are Copyrighted files and GenOne Luthier Supply is offering these plans as a contract to a single user. They shall not be distributed to anyone other than the customer.