2D CNC Files for our Stradivari Violin 4/4 Plan.
Our 2D CNC Files are exact depictions of each of our PDF Violin Plans. These 2D counterparts are constructed exactly from the the same CAD files that were used to create our PDF files for the Masterplans. The only items not included are the text and dimensions.
- How are 2D files valuable to the luthier? There are many possibilities here such as:
- Use a CNC router to cut out accurate plywood plates used for inside forms and clamping blocks.
- Cut-out top plates outlines, "f" soundholes and purfling lines.
- Rough-cut all bracing shapes ready for final shaping, including accurate back arch contours.
- Use our 2D files to create your own 3D parts including necks, braces, bridge, head block, and more.
All of our files are neatly separated into a logical layering system so you can easily create different toolpaths for such cuts as outlines, pockets, holes and more.
By purchasing these files, you will receive .DWG and .DXF files which are easily loaded and read by most CAD programs and are easily editable to meet the needs of your production.
Take out a lot of the menial chores in lutherie, and check out the 2D CNC Files for our Stradivari Violin Plan today and get absolute and repeatable work for all your building projects.
Be sure to check out our Blog Article on our 2D CNC Files CLICK HERE.